I had a lot of problems as i tried to reimage a new ODA X7S/M.
Here is a short summary what i did to boot the ODA from Iso-Image.
1. Started java console from ILOM
2. inserted iso-image in menu KVMS - Storage
3. ODA should recognise on OS that Cdrom is attached
4. go to ILOM and set next boot device to cdrom
5. power cycle the ODA
6. Don't touch the BIOS! just let the ODA boot!
I made my mistakes in step 6, as i always started the boot selection. Then i did not found the cdrom. That was very frustrating and time consuming.
With this method i just described here, it will work hopefully.
Write a comment